Monday, April 18, 2011

Naked at home in 2006 and 2007

Some shots of me in my backyard when I first got my digital camera and was building my privacy fence.




 the one above is the first picture i took of myself with the digital camera


this one you can still see the fence building in progress and the neighbors can still see me posing for pictures

 this one is a picture of my birthday day suit on my birthday 2006

still building the fence finally finished in September started in June of a very hot and dry summer


                                        

Taking some well deserved breaks toward the end of building the fence.
I just wish more people would accept nudity as a normal way of living so that I could be nude a lot more places and not have to worry about people freaking out about the way I don't dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment